We deliver FREE to our holiday let partners.
- Your order will be placed in your freezer ready for your arrival at your holiday let destination.
- We also offer a Top up Tuesday service should you require an extra delivery during your stay, for this we will need 24 hours notice.
- We currently deliver to all of the mid Cornwall area. See our map
- Delivery is FREE to everyone living or staying in the PL25 or PL26 area.
- We charge £5 delivery if you are outside of this area and NOT staying at one of our holiday let partners.
- All deliveries will be allocated a 2 hour delivery window that is mutually convenient to both of us.
- Our meals are frozen and must be placed directly into your freezer.
- We will endeavour to deliver at the pre-arranged time.
- If there is no one present at the time of delivery, we cannot leave frozen food on your doorstep.
- If you are out at the pre arranged time the goods can be re-delivered but we will charge an extra £5 for this service.
Our frozen meals at Angels in the Kitchen carry a 3 month shelf life from the date of production. When we make our food the meals are dated on the day they are produced and must be stored as a frozen product.
To cook, remove the lid, place on a baking tray and heat the meals straight from frozen. DO NOT defrost. Once heated do NOT reheat or refreeze. All of our meals have cooking guidelines and a list of ingredients on the bottom of the product.
Cancelling and refunding an order
- We will accept cancellation of an order 24hours prior to delivery.
- Please see www.dti.gov.uk for the government guidelines regarding refunds of perishable goods.
- We will only refund if the goods are faulty or damaged in transit.
- If we have sent you an incorrect item we are happy to replace the item at no extra charge, when it is mutually convenient for both of us.
- We value our customers at Angels in the Kitchen and will of course, endeavour to accommodate and act on any problems or suggestions.
If you are not satisfied with any of our dishes or delivery service please contact us immediately either by emailing us via our Contact us page or by calling Sarah 07976 244934 or Kirsten 07737 074951.